World going round World going round

cute but pointless

its a fairly cute loop, it has no purpose, it does not entertain. IMO it should be listed as a music video. you got a 0. The animation itself is fairly basic, the song on the other hand is epic. But you didn't make the song :s.

FeixMan responds:

I'd have felt like a traitor and cheator to label such a small loop a "music video".
Not even the whole track is present.
That's why I listed it as a spam entry.
If I ever get time to make a more complex animation, I might be able to list it as something and for now I appreciate your honest critique and review.
Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Bonjowe! Bonjowe!

Hope your music is better

The sound track skipped out words, the drawings were crap and the storyline inexistant. This isn't even funny.

Candy (Halloween) Candy (Halloween)

Resubmit

Seperate the Audio from the flash and if that is your work submit it to the audio portal!! THE MUSIC NOT THE FLASH =D.

the flash was really well.....
Sucky
the song was really....
GOOD

Love Bugs Love Bugs

PROTIP

Placing an advertisement in the loader turns people off some games.
Also the advertisement also slows the load speed, as it is streaming a video while loading a game. OR if the video is part of the game it takes up space making the game larger.

That said, good work on this game, i beat it in 9minutes 28seconds :D

Flash Button Tutorial Flash Button Tutorial

.......

If a person has FLASH installed there is no purpose to this, it appears to be copypaste of that the included tut. Also NG has >9000 tutorials for creating buttons, yours is not as lazy as some but nothing special. No point sumbitting a button tut on NG as people just google what they need.

At least you wrote what each function does thou :)

scriptingsoul responds:

You never know who's going to need this, someday.

The Button Game Demo The Button Game Demo

PROTIP

PROTIP: If YOU think it sucks don't submit it. IF you made it as a FRAME test, DEFINANTLY don't submit it.